Lost verses of old Blues Songs

Joel Fritz willie_mctell@COMCAST.NET
Sat Sep 11 20:07:07 EDT 2010

  I've been playing that tune since the late '60s.  Learned it from the
Dixieland Jug Blowers' recording on a jug band anthology LP.  It's
really fun to fingerpick. The chords in the verse are interesting.

"He's from the east.  Save the grease..."

Fritz Bros Tunes:  http://www.myspace.com/thefritzbrothers