Bluesman Mr. Tater (Foster Wiley) passes; funeral arrangements; donations information

Jef Jaisun jef@JAISUNPHOTO.COM
Sat Sep 11 16:40:11 EDT 2010

"He thinks he does."

LOL! I saw Tater numerous times, and I don't think I ever understood
more than five words he was singing. But he was definitely an iconic
fixture in Clarksdale. My guess is he played outside Cathead
innumerable times, and was clearly very dear to Roger and the locals..