Suit or In Tune Singing and Playing?

Chuck hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 8 18:02:34 EDT 2010

Sandor, you lost me there with your last sentence. My remark about the showing up to mow the lawn look was in direct response to a remark that someone made about showing up not looking ready to mow the lawn-- but I see you omitted that, I sincerely hope that it wasn't omitted in order to misrepresent my intent. I guess I should have Lawrence's included name there in my last paragraph,  and then made the remark in a separate post, so that you would not have been confused and think that I was connecting blackface to hippies. I very much like hippies, the thought of blackface entertainers catering to racists, um, not so much.

Btw, I am really happy that your friend, you, and whomever else wants to dress to the nines can, and do, man that is so swell.....all I ask is the same leeway for others to do, or not do, the same....as long as they wear clean clothes. My wife is a waitress, working here in the same joint in Dallas, for the last 24 years. She has to wear white laundered and starched shirts and a tie too...along with an apron. So there, we're even. We both have laundry bills. ;)
chuck

Sent from my iPad