Playing VS Looking Good - it's a show

Greg Nagy gjnagy@GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 7 13:05:46 EDT 2010

Funny how the same subject keep coming up.    Honestly, it depends on the
vibe the band is after.   I've seen bands dress in suits and NOT carry it
well.     And I've seen bands in bibs and flannel and it seemed perfect.
 Context is everything.   I loved the way Kilborn dressed for the BMAs a few
years back (all over the map).   And it reflected the individual
personalities and the overall band concept.     Heck, I am thinking about
getting my guys to wear the Parliament uniforms...lol.  Kidding.    ;