Playlist: 9/5/10 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Mon Sep 6 19:17:15 EDT 2010

Part One

John Lee Hooker / Shake It Baby / The Best of John Lee Hooker / Chess MCA
Rick Holmstrom – John “Juke” Logan – Stephen Hodges / If I Should Die / Twist-O-Lettz / Mocombo
-
Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters / Backstroke / Stony Plain
JW Jones / Love Grows Cold / Midnight Memphis Sun / Ruf – CrossCut
Alabama Mike / Go Ahead / Tailor Made Blues / Juke House
-
Doug MacLeod / Horse with No Rider / The Utrecht Sessions / Black & Tan
Dr. John and the Lower 911 / Feel Good Music / Tribal / 429
Charlie Musselwhite w/Mavis Staples / Sad and Beautiful World / The Well / Alligator

Part Two

Sonny Boy Williamson / Don’t Start Me Talkin’ / Sonny Boy Williamson – His Best / Chess MCA
Davis Coen / Big Leg Woman / Jukebox Classic / Soundview
-
Duke Robillard / Workin’ Hard for My Uncle / Passport to the Blues / Stony Plain
Dave Specter / Wash Out / Spectified / Fret 12
Rob Blaine / Not the Forgiving Kind / Rob Blaine’s Big Otis Blues / Swississippi
-
Steve Freund / Lonesome Flight / Lonesome Flight / 9 Below Productions
Bob Corritore and Friends / 1815 West Roosevelt / Harmonica Blues / Delta Groove
Monkeyjunk / Small Time Evil / Tiger in Your Tank / Beefy Productions

Part Three

Albert King / The Lovin’est Woman in Town / Windy City Blues / Stax
-
John Primer / Everyday Brings By a Change / All Original / Blues House Productions
Trombone Shorty / Neph / Backatown / Verve Forecast
-
Albert Collins & The Icebreakers / Travelin’ South – Talkin Woman – My Woman Has a Black Cat Bone / Live ‘92/’93 / Pointblank

Part Four

Howlin’ Wolf / Evil / Howlin’ Wolf – The Definitive Collection / Chess Geffen
Studebaker John / Down at the Bottom / Waiting on the Sun…/ Avanti
-
Dave Weld and the Imperial Flames / I Got Mad / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
Big James and the Chicago Playboys / Worry / Right Here Right Now / Blind Pig
-
Eddy “The Chief” Clearwater / Blue Over You / West Side Strut / Alligator
Kenny Neal / Blues, Leave Me Alone / Let Life Flow / Blind Pig

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
www.mmrfd.com/podcast
WRTB-FM