Robin Rogers benefit update and information

scottcable@AOL.COM scottcable@AOL.COM
Mon Sep 6 13:01:40 EDT 2010

Greetings everyone. Blues-L member and friend Bill Wax suggested that I post something here about efforts to help Robin and Tony Rogers during this time of Robin's serious illness. There will be a benefit on October 24th in Charlotte N.C. at the Double Door Inn . Robin has long history with the club and the owners have always been supportive of Robin and the band. We are currently seeking items for  a silent auction to be held the night of the event. If you are an artist and may have signed pictures, cd's or other items that may be of interest to Blues fans please contact me so that we can coordinate getting them where they need to be. Even if you are not an artist and have itmes that may be helpful please contact me or go to a the new Facebook page for Robin's benefits ...Here is a link and I would like to thank the 2 other forum members that have already donated items and been so helpful.

                                                  Scott

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=132068270172379&ref=ts