PLAYLIST: 9-3-'10 - The South Side - KHUM-FM

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun Sep 5 12:25:07 EDT 2010

http://www.TheSouthSide.org

The South Side playlist for Sept 3rd, 2010
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming live Friday 7 to 10pm Pacific
http://khum.com/khumstream
KHUM  104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

* Freddie King born 9-3-1934 in Gilmer, TX
* Memphis Slim born 9-3-1915 in Memphis, TN

Artist | Track | Release | Label

7pm
Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters ~ Backstroke ~ Spread the Love ~ Stony Plain
Albert King ~ Angel of Mercy ~ The Very Best ~ Stax
Junior Wells ~ That'll Hold Me ~ You're Tuff Enough ~ Blue Rock/Polygram
Bobby Rush ~ Hard Time On Me ~ Blind Snake ~ Deep Rush
Janiva Magness ~ Slipped, Tripped & Fell In Love ~ The Devil is An Angel Too
~ Alligator
Freddie King ~ Lowdown in Lodi ~ Texas Cannonball ~ Right Stuff
Freddie King ~ Country Boy ~ Hide Away: The Best of ~ Rhino
Clarence Edwards ~ She's Fine, She's Mine ~ I Looked Down that Railroad ~
Last Call
Mance Lipscomb ~ Joe Turner Killed a Man ~ The Best of ~ Arhoolie
Memphis Slim ~ Mother Earth ~ All Kinds of Blues ~ Bluesville
Freddie King ~ Have You Ever Loved a Woman ~ Hide Away: The Best of ~ Rhino
Freddie King ~ She's the One ~ Blues Guitar Hero Vol 2 ~ Ace

8pm
Phone Interview ~ w/ Otis Taylor
Freddie King ~ Going Down ~ Hide Away: The Best of ~ Rhino
Otis Taylor ~ It Done Happened Again ~ Clovis People Vol 3 ~ Telarc
Otis Taylor ~ My Soul's In Louisiana ~ White African ~ Northern Blues
Memphis Slim ~ Memphis Slim USA ~ Memphis Slim USA ~ Delmark
Freddie King ~ Woman Across the River ~ King of the Blues ~ Capitol
Percy Sledge ~ Sudden Stop ~ Ultimate Collection ~ Atlantic
Carter Brothers ~ Stop Talking In Your Sleep ~ Southern Country Boy ~ P-Vine
Tommy Castro ~ Make It Back to Memphis ~ Hard Believer ~ Alligator
Kid Ramos ~ Devil's Foot ~ Greasy Kid Stuff ~ Evidence
Curtis Salgado ~ Hip Hip Baby ~ Soul Activated ~ Shanachie
Fabulous Thunderbirds ~ Payback Time ~ Fabulous Thunderbirds ~ Ind

9pm
Otis Taylor ~ Rain So Hard ~ Clovis People Vol 3 ~ Telarc
Memphis Slim ~ Grinder Man Blues ~ All Kinds of Blues ~ Bluesville
Duke Robillard ~ Hong Kong Suit ~ Passport to the Blues ~ Stony Plain
Robert Cray ~ Chicken in the Kitchen ~ Cookin' in Mobile ~ Nozzle
Matt Hill ~ Poor Circle ~ On the Floor ~ Deep Fryed
Sam Cooke ~ Driftin' Blues ~ The Rhythm & the Blues ~ RCA
Holmstrom-Logan-Hodges ~ Lone Wolf ~ Twist-O-Lettz ~ Mocombo
Precious Bryant ~ Don't Jump My Pony ~ Truth ~ Terminus
Bobby Womack ~ Don't Look Back ~ My Prescription ~ Capitol
Memphis Slim ~ If the Rabbit Had a Gun ~ The Folkways Years ~ Smithsonian
Freddie King ~ She's a Burglar ~ Burglar ~ Universal
The Blues Masters ~ Callin' You Out ~ 3 Phat Cats & 1 Skinny Dogg ~ Rabadash

Mailing Address
The South Side, Chas Lewis
3432 N Street, Eureka, CA 95503