The Golden Age of Blues - was there one?

Pat Boyack pat@PATBOYACK.COM
Fri Sep 3 03:23:31 EDT 2010

I am assuming that is directed towards me. I'm saying it right here. A lot of todays Blues
performers are in Blues-L, they just lurk.

 I see a lot of copy cats and mediocre players. Not all are like that of course, but there are plenty
compared to the originators. And the current state of song writing is dismale. Same old shit and
the stuff that passes for "originality" is crap. There, I said it. Sue me.

And even though you think this is an absurd thread Ricky, you sure are posting a lot.

Pat B