The Golden Age of Blues - was there one?

Ricky Stevens deltabluz@HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 2 09:51:37 EDT 2010

> Your reaction makes me think you are more worried that music you like might get excluded from a "best" category.

P-dub, you think too much.

You argue that a Golden Age might have to do with quantity.  More blues artists have access to recording today than ever before, and more records are produced now than at any time in the past.  Following your line of reasoning that quantity is the determining factor, the Golden Age is now.

Ricky Stevens

Arkabutla, Mississippi