The Golden Age of Blues - was there one?

Dan Axt dapperdan@INSIGHT.RR.COM
Thu Sep 2 09:20:31 EDT 2010

Well put.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck" <hhs249@GMAIL.COM>
To: <BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: The Golden Age of Blues - was there one?

Imo it is all golden, but just like the gold that is mined from the earth,
some of it is of a higher grade, and yes, some of it is imitation--aka fools
gold.  I have no first hand proof, but I betcha
that if a miner were to strike a vein of fools gold, it would inspire them
to hunt that much more fervently for the mother lode. Let's hope so.