YOUTUBE: Robben Ford

Leonard Watkins mannish@windstream.net
Thu May 27 17:59:44 EDT 2010

you mean this comment: "blues for ya now"...mate, if you have to introduce the blues, your doing it wrong

I am a Robben Ford fan although his weirdness about picture taking ruined his show.

I can't even define blues music so I certainly can not say who does it and who doesn't nor do I care who does it or does not.

LW

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG] On Behalf Of c.n.
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:41 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: YOUTUBE: Robben Ford

Rather than stir up a hornets nest by offering my personal opinion of Robben
Ford as (or not as) a blues musician, I think I will let his performance of
this blues classic do my talking for me....but I do love the comment I found
below the video clip there on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGJafrBw5UA&feature=related