2nd William Clarke DVD Finished & Ready!

Donnie MorTone harp_boy@hotmail.com
Wed May 26 15:50:06 EDT 2010

I'm glad to say that I've finished the 2nd DVD

in the two DVD set "William Clarke - The Real Deal"

Here is the YouTube trailer for the 2nd DVD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkiMjRbsEA

Please contact Jeannette Clarke Lodovici or myself

if you would like to make an advanced order.

I sent her the master DVD's yesterday...so she should

have some pressed within a couple of weeks.

Jeannette lost all of her years worth of contacts in her

email service....so please reconnect with her here:

jlodovici@aol.com

~Donnie~

http://www.myspace.com/donniemortone

http://www.youtube.com/user/BluesGeek