Playlist: Top 25 May 2010

Art Schuna aaschuna@wisc.edu
Wed May 26 07:31:14 EDT 2010

Here's our Stations Top 25 for May

Art Schuna

WORT-FM TOP 25 NEW BLUES RELEASES
May 2010

1. John Nemeth/Name The Day/Blind Pig
2. Popa Chubby/The Fight Is On/Blind Pig
3. Mississippi Heat/Let’s Live It Up/Delmark
4. Smokin’ Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Have Blues Will Travel/Alligator
5. Magic Slim/Raising The Bar/Blind Pig
6. Super Chikan/Chickadelic/Blues Town
7. Cyril Neville/Essential Cyril Neville/MC
8. Tad Robinson/Back In Style/Severn
9. Solomon Burke/Nothing’s Impossible/E-1
10. Willie Buck/The Life I Love/Delmark
11. Guitar Shorty/Bare Knuckle/Alligator
12. Hollywood Blue Flames/Deep In America/Delta Groove
13. Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings/Learned The Hard Way/Daptone
14. Cash Box Kings/I-94/Blue Bella
15. Nick Moss/Privileged/Blue Bella
16. Matthew Stubbs/Medford & Main/Blue Bella
17. Travis Moonchild Haddix/If I’m One You’re One Too/Benevolent
18. Terry Big T Williams/Jump Back Big T’s In The House/Matt The Scatt
19. Rev Petyon’s Big Damn Band/The Wages/Side One Dummy
20. Bettye Lavette/Interpretations/Anti-
21. Dave Weld/Burnin’ Love/Delmark
22. Holmes Brothers/Feed My Soul/Alligator
23. Otis Taylor/Clovis People Vol. 3/Telarc
24. Morrie Sochat/Eatin’ Dirt/Galaxie
25. Janiva Magness/The Devil Is An Angel Too/Alligator

WORT-FM
118 S. Bedford St
Madison, WI 53703