It Ain't Over! Delmark wins Blues DVD of the year at the National Blues M...

Brat . BRATGIRLBABY63@aol.com
Wed May 19 16:26:04 EDT 2010

Congrats, Kevin!!

I was at that Wang Dang Doodle DVD party back in '08. So cool that you guys
 won a BMA for it now! I have to say,  Chicago was well represented at the
BMAs this year. Everywhere you tuned, there was someone from Chicago! It
was  great to hang out with you this year. I think you should go every year!

Here are some pics from the win...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4481715&l=65259d2c3a&id=604207675
Click on the pics. I think there are 5 Delmark photos.

Chicago Brat

In a message dated 5/19/2010 2:48:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,