2010 Blues Music Award Winners

Ricky Stevens deltabluz@hotmail.com
Tue May 11 10:59:46 EDT 2010

No "best" in the bunch.  All awards are labeled "(whatever) of the Year".

And one more minor point.  Walter mentioned that the awards are voted on by "the public." Not true.  The awards are voted on by the dues-paying members of the Blues Foundation.  These are people who have enough interest in the music and people of the blues to cough up $25 or more for a Blues Foundation membership.

Ricky Stevens

Arkabutla, Mississippi