Anson Funderburgh, Greg Izor, and the biscuit lineup

Ricky Stevens deltabluz@hotmail.com
Mon May 10 09:41:34 EDT 2010

I agree, this looks like a great line-up.  Headliners BB King, Dr. John, and Taj Mahal. Others include Bobby Rush, Big Jack Johnson, Reba Russell, Smokin Joe Kubek with B'Nois King, the Kentucky Headhunters, Michael Burks, Marsha Ball, Hubert Sumlin, Willie "Big Eyes" Smith, Anson, Preston Shannon, Jimmy Holmes, Pinetop Perkins, Bob Margolin, the Wampus Cats, Homemade Jamz....

And there are always surprises.

Ricky Stevens

Arkabutla, Mississippi