Is The Arkansas Blues and Heritage Fest Still Free?

Chuck hhs249@gmail.com
Sun May 9 14:23:29 EDT 2010

Hmmm...I went to the link you supplied and saw that tickets are a very reasonable $25 for the 3 days, and then went to the Delta Cultural Center's website and found this at the top of their homepage:

Welcome to the Delta Cultural Center's Calendar of Events page. The museum hosts special blues music events and programs throughout the year, such as Delta blues festivals, gospel festivals, folk art exhibits and much more. Don't miss the Arkansas Blues and Heritage Festival in October, formerly known as King Biscuit Blues Festival. This Delta blues festival is the largest free blues festival in the nation!

As usual, I am easily confused....
chuck

Sent from my iPad