Saturday night radio broadcasts from the BBC

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET
Sun May 9 03:53:47 EDT 2010

I don't know if anyone listened to the show by Josh Garrett & The Bottom
Line via the Internet but I  have to say it was one great show by a new
band (to me). I really like them!
--
Walter