Hey Chicago Blues artists

Scott Cable Scottcable@aol.com
Wed May 5 15:31:18 EDT 2010

Zora Young is one of my favorites...He can see her on the Delmark
Anniversary DVD.

In a message dated 5/5/2010 2:40:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
BLUESTV@aol.com writes:

A friend  of mine will be co-producing a play here in Chicago and is in
search  of a Blues saxophonist as well as a female Blues vocalist...
I have some in  mind, however, I would like the Lists input as well, I
don't have  all the specifics as far as dates etc. Just searching now to
see if
there would be any interest.
You can contact me off  list.
Thanks,
Paul

"Paul  Parello's Blues Power"
Live  from Chicago, Tuesday night Blues radio from 9:00  PM to 11:00 PM
CST.
AM 1670 DJCR  San Antonio, Texas USA
_http://am1670.net_  (http://am1670.net/)
_www.chicagobluesman.com_  (http://www.chicagobluesman.com/)

Blues-L web site:  http://www.netspace.org/~blues-l/
Archives & web interface:  http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html
NetSpace LISTSERV(R)  software donated by L-Soft, Inc.
http://www.lsoft.com
To  unsubscribe from BLUES-L, send an email with the message UNSUBSCRIBE
BLUES-L  to:  listserv@lists.netspace.org