I-IV-V

St John defrosterz@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 16:06:38 EST 2009

hey Mac
Interesting Mathmatical concept...but you forgot the rest
 the formula should read..
I-IV-V+VI + -II--V--I
and the ending (according to Albert Collins) would be
-II (and hold it for awhile) then -I (and hold it for a while)
and that all = -3 (and hold it for awhile)
(actually after I wrote all this down I got a guitar and played the changes...Pretty Interesting set of changes.....try it yourself)

gtrmac wrote:
" I-IV-V+VI  = -II "

~the DEFROSTERZ blues band~

www.thebluesuniverse.com