Otis Spann

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 18:37:04 EST 2009

Crooks and Liars get's my vote for best music on a political blog, bar none.

The Spann clip was actually Thurs night's selection, last night's was the B side to Sam The Sham's Wooly Bully. It's a tune he called "Ain't Gonna Move," but it sounds more than a little bit like John Lee Hooker's "I Got My Eyes On You." (I think Hooker wrote it, hell, he could have borrowed the music from someone else too).  If you care to hear it, go here: http://tinyurl.com/8rjnut
chuck