MLK songs

BJL louis.music@VIRGIN.NET
Thu Jan 8 11:36:58 EST 2009

Champion Jack Dupree/Mickey Baker: Death Of Martin Luther King (Vogue)
Little Mack Simmons: A Tribute To Dr Martin Luther King Jr (Stop Looting And
Rioting) (Biscayne)
Mississippi Big Joe Williams: The Rev Dr Martin Luther King (Cry)

If you want a list of gospel songs, shout...

BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org