Playlist for KFAI Radio's House Party 12/24/08

Hmanterri@aol.com Hmanterri@aol.com
Tue Jan 6 22:18:18 EST 2009

Weds Dec 24,2008 Playlist for "House Party"  KFAI Radio,  Minneapolis, Mn
Hosted by Harold Tremblay

3:00 Julian Fauth - Cobalt
album: Songs  of Vice and Sorrow; label: Electro-fi
Steve Earle - The Revolution starts  Now
album: The Revolution starts Now; label: Artemis   Jonathan Edwards - Shanty
album: Lucky  Day; label: ATCO Records   Jeff Turmes - Don't Count Me Out
album:  Every Day's My Lucky Day; label: Fat Head Records   Daisy Dillman
(TC) - Border Bound
album:  The Daisy Dillman Band; label: United Artists   Lamont Cranston -
Lickin' Stick
album: LC  Notes; label: Waterhouse   Ron Holden - My Babe
album: Love You So;  label: Collectibles   Fats Waller - I Ain't Got Nobody
album:  The Very Best Of; label: RCa Victor   Professor Longhair - Gonna
Leave This  Town
album: House Party New Orlenas Style; label: Rounder   Swamp Twisters (TC) -
Eyes on You
album:  Swamp Twisters; label: self   4:00 Lazy Bill Lucas - Cabbage  Head
album: Lazy Bill Lucas; label: Philo   Bobby Rush - Knockin' On Your Door
album:  Raw; label: Deep Rush Records   Big Joe Williams - Crawlin'  Kingsnake
album: Throw A Boogie Woogie; label: BMG   Herman E Johnson - You Don't Know
My  Mind
album: Louisiana Country Blues; label: Arhoolie   Robert Ward - Soul Stroll
album: Black  Bottom; label: Black Top Records   Ronnie Earl and the
Broadcasters - I Wish You  Could See Me Now
album: Peace of Mind; label: Black Top  Records   *Super Chicken - Hookin' Up
album:  Sum'Mo' Chikan; label: Vizztone   Robert Ward - You Ought To Stop It
album:  Black Bottom; label: Black Top Records   * Janiva Magness - That's
What Love Will Make You  Do
album: What Love Will Do; label: Alligator   Cool Disposition - She's My Girl
album:  Jumping in the Mudd; label: self   James Cotton - Superharp
album: High  Compression; label: Alligator   Slim Harpo - Yeah Yeah Baby
album: Hip  Shakin'; label: Excello   Slim Harpo - Don't Start Crying  Now
album: Hip Shakin'; label: Excello   5:00 Featured Artist - John Primer
John Primer - I Been Dogged Around
album:  Knocking at Your Door; label: Telarc   John Primer - See See Baby
album: Stuff  You Got To Watch; label: Earwig   John Primer - Stop Draggin
that Chain  Around
album: The Real Deal; label: Code Blue   John Primer - Party Girl
album: It's a  Blues Life; label: Wolf   Joel Johnson - Tough Times
album: City  Music; label: Blue Moon   Sean Costello - Going Home
album: We Can  Get Toether; label: Delta Groove   Ryan Hartt and the
Bluehearts - What's The Matter  Baby
album: Yeah Man; label: Fat-Tone Records   Junior Watson/Lynwood Slim -
Whoopin' and  Hollerin'
album: Back To back; label: Crosscut   Fabulous Thunderbirds - Wilson
Instrumental
album: Live in '78   Percy Strother - she Gives ME Good Loving All The  Time
album: It's My Time; label: JSP

_www.myspace.com/hurricaneharold_ (http://www.myspace.com/hurricaneharold)
_www.myspace.com/cooldisposition_ (http://www.myspace.com/cooldisposition)
_www.cooldispo.com_ (http://www.cooldispo.com/)