Playlist: WORT-FM Top 25 May 2008

Art Schuna aaschuna@WISC.EDU
Sat May 31 09:29:32 EDT 2008

Here's our Station's Top 25 as reported to Living Blues for May 2008.

Art Schuna

WORT-FM TOP 25 NEW BLUES RELEASES
May 2008

1. Marcia Ball/Peace Love & BBQ/Alligator
2. Eddy Clearwater/West Side Strut/Alligator
3. Mississippi Heat/Hattieburg Blues/Delmark
4. Billy Boy Aronld/Billy Boy Sings Sonny Boy/Electro-Fi
5. Dave Spector/Live In Chicago/Delmark
6. Michael Burks/Iron Man/Alligator
7. Kenny Neal/Let Life Flow/Blind Pig
8. Mississippi Marvel/The World Must Never Know/Broke & Hungry
9. Pinetop Perkins/Pinetop Perkins & Friends/Telarc
10. Homemade Jamz Band/Pay Me No Mind/Northern
11. Alberta Adams/Detroit Is My Home/Eastlawn
12. Clarence Spady/Just Between Us/Severn
13. Janiva Magness/What Love Will Do/Alligator
14. Mike Zito /Today/Electro Groove
15. Phillip Walker/Going Back Home/Delta Groove
16. Blues Experience/The Vintage Room/Dixon Landing
17. Sean Cotello/We Can Get Together/Delta Groove
18. JW Jones/Blueslisted/Northern
19. Little Freddie King/Messing Around Da House/Mad Right
20. Albert Castiglia/These Are The Days/Blues Leaf
21. Mike Morgan/Stronger Every Day/Severn
22. Sonny Leyland/Rockin’ The House/Self
23. Smokin’ Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Blood Brothers/Alligator
24. Joel Patterson/Steel Is Real/Ventrella
25. Alvon/Guitars & Cars/Pig Heaven

WORT-FM
118 S Bedford St
Madison, WI 53703