PLAYLIST: "The South Side" 5-30-08 - KHUM Humboldt Co, CA

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sat May 31 02:32:41 EDT 2008

Playlist for “The South Side”
Blues and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday 7 to 10pm at khum.com
KHUM  104.3 and 104.7 FM  Humboldt Co, CA
http://www.thesouthside.org
http://www.myspace.com/chaslewis
http://www.myspace.com/juniorparker

Artist | Track | Release | Label

7pm
Rick Holmstrom ~ Jungle Ball ~ Lookout! ~ Black Top
BB King / Lowell Fulson ~ Little by Little  ~ Blues Summit ~ MCA
Ruthie Foster ~ Heal Yourself ~ The Phenomenal Ruthie Foster ~ Blue Corn
Marvin Phillips ~ Salty Dog ~ Parrot Records Story ~ Preserved
Rick Holmstrom ~ These Roads ~ Hydraulic Groove ~ Tone-Cool
Sarah Brown ~ Devil's Best Disguise ~ Sayin' What I'm Thinkin' ~ Blind Pig
Andrew Brown ~ I Got News for You ~ Living Chicago Blues Vol 4 ~ Alligator
Junior Parker ~ Feelin' Good ~ Classics ~ Classics
Tommy Castro ~ A Good Fool Is Hard to Find ~ Painkiller ~ Blind Pig
Roosevelt Sykes ~ Security Blues ~ Roosevelt Sykes 1951-57 ~ Document
Rod Piazza & Mighty Flyers ~ Who Knows What's Goin' On ~ Beyond the Source ~
Tone-Cool
RL Burnside ~ Everything is Broken ~ Big Bad Love ~ Nonesuch

8pm
Rick Holmstrom ~ I'm Leaving ~ Late in the Night ~ MC Records
Rick Holmstrom ~ My Maria ~ Hydraulic Groove ~ Tone-Cool
Ann Sexton ~ You're Losing Me ~ Funky Divas Do You Funk? ~ Great American
Junior Parker ~ Driving Wheel ~ Driving Wheel ~ Duke/MCA
Lafayette Thomas ~ Texarkana ~ Savoy Blues Volume 6 ~ Savoy
Shemekia Copeland ~ Honey Do That Voo Doo ~ The Soul Truth ~ Alligator
Fabulous Thunderbirds ~ Postman ~ Painted On ~ Artemis
Freddie Hughes ~ Hard But Fair ~ I Know It's Hard But It's Fair ~ Blues Express
Lil' Son Jackson ~ Rockin' & Rollin' ~ Rockin' & Rollin' Vol 1 ~ Document
Lil' Son Jackson ~ Gamblin' Blues ~ Texas Blues: Gold Star Sessions ~ Arhoolie
Janiva Magness ~ Get It, Get It ~ What Love Will Do ~ Alligator

9pm
Asie Payton ~ I Love You ~ Worried ~ Fat Possum
Junior Parker ~ Love Ain't Nothing but a Business ~ Funny How Time Slips
Away ~ Delta
Junior Parker ~ Cryin' for My Baby ~ Junior's Blues ~ MCA
Terry Evans ~ Discover Me ~ Fire in the Feeling ~ Valley Ent
Lady Bianca ~ Should'na Made It So Good ~ Through a Woman's Eyes ~ Magic-O
Junior Parker ~ Strange Things Happening ~ Junior's Blues ~ MCA
Coco Montoya ~ Women Have a Way with a Fool ~ Can't Look Back ~ Alligator
Robben Ford ~ Don't Deny Your Love ~ Blue Moon ~ Concord
Jimmy McCracklin ~ You're the One ~ The Stax Blues Brothers ~ Stax
New Orleans Social Club ~ This is My Country ~ Sing Me Back Home ~ BMG
Otis Taylor ~ 500 Roses ~ Recapturing the Banjo ~ Telarc
Jimmy McGriff ~ All About My Girl ~ Greatest Hits ~ Blue Note

Mailing Address
The South Side
Chas Lewis
3432 N Street