Stanhope House music hall is closing

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET
Fri May 30 11:06:48 EDT 2008

From: Jimmy Jacobs <fakeyjake@charter.net>
> Man, I wish we could get 250 people for a show.  I consider 70-100 to be a
> great turn-out for a club show around here.  Speaking of club shows:  we had
> Magic Slim last night with a pretty good crowd.

We get Magic Slim tonight and I'm worried about that show. He charges a fair amount and to cover the cost we need a full house. Gary dropped the ticket price because advance sales were sluggish. After a month of loses on shows, if he looses big on this one it could kill the club.

Anybody know what Magic Slim's policy is towards audience recording? What about Debbie Davies?
--
Walter