Travis Haddix Gets Schooled By Jo' Buddy

Sandor Gulyas sgulya1@gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:04:04 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 1:06 AM, martys@voyager.net <martys@voyager.net> wrote:
> I remember playing Travis' music on my radio show/netcast back in the
> 90's. As I recall he's a postal employee from Cleveland or Cincinnati and
> he put out some VERY fine recordings.
>
> He's the real deal. But alas, unknown and underappreciated like most.

I can't speak concerning his day job(s), but Travis is from Cleveland.
He was one of several prodigies that worked under Robert Lockwood
(along with Marc Hahn and Wallace Coleman among others) along the
Buckeye Rivera over the years.

--
Sandor Gulyas
Masters Candidate - Louisiana State University