PLAYLIST: and Living Blues Top 25 Report - 'JuzBlooz', 3WAY-FM, Warrnambool AUSTRALIA (May '08 x 4 weeks)

Martin Dunstan Martin.Dunstan@dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu May 29 20:22:45 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
6th May 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label

Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers, Give Me Back My Wig, 20th Anniversary
Collection, Alligator Records
Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers, She`s Gone, Release The Hound,
Alligator Records
Koko Taylor, Gonna buy Me A Mule, Old School, Alligator Records
Jude Taylor & His burning Flames, Poor Boy Blues, Best of Zydeco, Mardi
Gras Records
Greg `Fingers` Taylor, Whisper, Hi Fi Baby, Warehouse Creek Recording Co.
Linwood Taylor Band, Good Morning Little School Girl, Make Room for the
Paying Customer, Mystery Media
Mary Taylor, Love Me Or Leave Me, Victim of Love, JSP Records
Melvin Taylor & the Slack Band, Help Me, Rendezvous with the Blues,
Evidence Music
Otis Taylor, Something In Your Back Pocket, Definition Of A Circle, Telarc
Mississippi Sheiks, He Calls That Religion, 16 Classic Blues Songs From
the 1920s, Blues Images
Papa Charlie Jackson, Skoodle Um Skoo, 16 Classic Blues Songs From the
1920s, Blues Images
Matt Walsh, Leaving My Baby, Hard Luck, Raw Tone Records
Mem Shannon, Payin` My Dues, Live: A Night At Tipitina`s, Northern Blues
Music
Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps, All Time Low, The Bottom Line, New Light
Entertainment
Alex Wilson, I Like To Play, Tell Me Why, Rathskeller Records
Howard Glazer & The El 348, Got To Get Going, Liquor Store Legend, Random
Chance Records
Barrelhouse Buck McFarland, I`ve Got To Go Blues, Alton Blues, Delmark
Records
Jerry Lee Lewis, Don`t Put No Headstone On My Grave, Lewis Boogie, Killer
Productions
Paul Reddick, I`m A Criminal, Revue, Northern Blues Music
The Matt Schofield Trio, Pack It Up, Ear To The Ground, Nugene Records
Randy McAllister, The Girl Ain`t Right, Flying High While Staying Low
Down, Freedom First Records
Doug Macleod, Don`t Believe Everything You Read, Where I Been, Black & Tan
Records

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
13th May 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label

Omar & The Howlers, Shake For Me, Live At Pardiso, Bullseye Blues
Omar & The Howlers, Don`t You Know, Live At Pardiso, Bullseye Blues
Omar & The Howlers, Lee Anne, Live At Pardiso, Bullseye Blues
Omar & The Howlers, Born On The Bayou, Live At Pardiso, Bullseye Blues
Nathaniel Street-West, Road Of Life, Witness, Puffin Records
Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan, Jimmy Reed Highway, On The Jimmy Reed
Highway, Ruf Records
Jimmy Reed, Baby What You Want Me To Do, You Don`t Have To Go, Blues
Collection
Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan, Baby What You Want Me To Do / Bright
Lights Big City, On The Jimmy Reed Highway, Ruf Records
Jimmy Reed, Bright Lights Big City, You Don`t Have To Go, Blues Collection
Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan, Good Lover, On The Jimmy Reed Highway,
Ruf Records
Jimmy Reed, Hush Hush, You Don`t Have To Go, Blues Collection
Eddie Taylor, Signals of Love, Live In Japan, 1977, P-Vine
Larry Carlton and Robben Ford, Talk to Your Daughter, Live In Tokyo, 335
Records
Fiona Boyes*, In Love Again, Gimme Some Sweet Jelly Roll, Black Market
Music
Maria Muldaur, In My Girlish Days, Richland Woman Blues, Stony Plain
Records
Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe McCoy, Dirty Mother For You, Blues Classics
Vol.1 1927-1940, MCA
Debi Candlish & the Po` Boys*, Dirty Dozen, Ain`t Got The Blues,
Independent
Debi Candlish & the Po` Boys*, Can`t Let Go, Ain`t Got The Blues,
Independent
Debi Candlish & the Po` Boys*, Not The One, Ain`t Got The Blues,
Independent
Mahajibee, Funkified Blues, Mahajibee, Independent
E.C. Scott, People Get Ready, The Other Side Of Me, Black Bud Records
David Ralston, Lord Jesus, I`ve Been Waiting, Independent
David Ralston, Sermon, I`ve Been Waiting, Independent
David Ralston, Should I Stay Or Should I Go, I`ve Been Waiting,
Independent
Duke Robillard, Bright Lights Big City, World Full Of Blues, Stony Plain
Records

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
20th May 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label

Gary Allegretto, Bad Man, Many Shades of Blue, Big Fiore Records
Alex Burns* & Nick Charles*, Just Can`t Be Satisfied, The Road More
Travelled, Newmarket Music
Alex Burns* & Nick Charles*, When Did You Leave Heaven, The Road More
Travelled, Newmarket Music
Alex Burns* & Nick Charles*, I Believe I`ll Make A Change, Cordially
Yours, Newmarket Music
Alex Burns*, Maria Elana, Twilight Blues, Black Market Music
Alex Burns*, Frivolous Sal, Twilight Blues, Black Market Music
Alex Burns*, TV Mama, The Blues Is Here To Stay, Black Market Music
Interview:  Alex Burns, , ,
Alex Burns*, Little Queen Of Spades, The Blues Is Here To Stay, Black
Market Music
Alex Burns*, Romance & Rhythm, The Blues Is Here To Stay, Black Market
Music
Alex Burns* & Nick Charles*, Prodigal Son, The Road More Travelled,
Newmarket Music
Bob Brozman, Follow the Money, Post-Industrial Blues, Ruf Records
Bob Brozman, Look At New Orleans, Post-Industrial Blues, Ruf Records
Bob Brozman & Jeff Lang* with Angus Diggs*, Wipe It Off, Rolling Through
This World, Shock Records
Casey Bill Weldon, W.P.A. Blues, Bill Wyman`sBlues Odyssey, Document
Records
Tampa Red & Georgia Tom, Things `Bout Comin; My Way, Blues Classics Vol 1,
1927-1940, MCA
Oscar Woods, Lone Wolf Blues, Blues Classics Vol 1, 1927-1941, MCA
Ry Cooder, Jesus On The Mainline, Showtime, Warner Bros
Ry Cooder, Always Lift Him Up, Chicken Skin Music, Reprise Records
Jeff Healey, Mess O` Blues, Mess Of Blues, Ruf Records
19-Twenty*, 1920s Blues, Live At The Studio, Only Blues Music
Bob Brozman, How I Love That Woman, Post-Industrial Blues, Ruf Records

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
27th May 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label

Gary Allegretto, Bad Man, Many Shades of Blue, Big Fiore Records
Gary Allegretto, Good To Go, Many Shades of Blue, Big Fiore Records
Chuck Berry, No Money Down, Blues Berry, Blues Collection
John Hammond & The Nighthawks, Nadine, Hot Tracks, Vanguard Records
The Detonators*, Rocket 88, Live At The East, Black Market Music
Blind Willie McTell, Motherless Children Have A Hard Time, Bluesmen Sing
Spirituals, Saga Blues
Alex Burns*, Gospel Ship, The Blues Is Here To Stay, Black Market Music
Alex Burns*, Your Time To Worry, The Blues Is Here To Stay, Black Market
Music
Fiona Boyes*, Mookie Brill & Rich DelGrosso, Early In The Morning, Live
>From Bluesville, Blue Empress Records
Fiona Boyes*, Mookie Brill & Rich DelGrosso, Hard To Live With, Live From
Bluesville, Blue Empress Records
Chris Thomas King, L.A. Angel, Live On Beale Street, 21st Century Blues
Records
Chris Thomas King, KkKrossroads, Live On Beale Street, 21st Century Blues
Records
Harry Manx & Friends, Take This Hammer, Live At The Glenn Gould Studio,
Dog My Cat Records
JW-Jones Blues Band, Sittin` Here Waiting, Defibrillatin`, Solid Blues
Records
JW-Jones, Out Of Service Blues, Blueslisted, Northern Blues Music
Mississippi Heat, Tiger Man, Hattiesburg Blues, Delmark Records
Mississippi Heat, Say Something Good, Hattiesburg Blues, Delmark Records
Tab Benoit, Night Train, Night Train To Nashville, Telarc
Charlie Morris Band, Can`t Stop Cleanin`, What A Scene!, Blues Pages
Records
Richard Earl, Riding All Night, One More Song, Great Blues Recordings
Joe Moss Band, Suburban Glory, Maricela`s Smile, 212 Records
Clarence Spady, Be Your Enough, Just Between Us, Severn Records
Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan, Jimmy Reed Highway, On The Jimmy Reed
Highway, Ruf Records
Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan, Good Lover, On The Jimmy Reed Highway,
Ruf Records

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
Top 25 CDs for May 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Album, Label

1, Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan, On The Jimmy Reed Highway, Ruf
Records
2, Alex Burns*, The Blues Is Here To Stay, Black Market Music
3, Omar & The Howlers, Live At Paradiso, Bullseye Blues
4, Gary Allegretto, Many Shades of Blue, Big Fiore Records
5, Bob Brozman, Post-Industrial Blues, Ruf Records
6, David Ralston, I`ve Been Waiting, Independent
7, Debi Candlish & the Po` Boys*, Ain`t Got The Blues, Independent
8, Alex Burns* & Nick Charles*, The Road More Travelled, Newmarket Music
9, Jimmy Reed, You Don`t Have To Go, Blues Collection
10, Various, Blues Classics Vol 1, 1927-1940, MCA
11, Fiona Boyes*, Mookie Brill & Rich DelGrosso, Live From Bluesville,
Blue Empress Records
12, Mississippi Heat, Hattiesburg Blues, Delmark Records
13, Howard Glazer & The El 348, Liquor Store Legend, Random Chance Records
14, Chris Thomas King, Live On Beale Street, 21st Century Blues Records
15, Alex Burns*, Twilight Blues, Black Market Music
16, Various, 16 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920s, Blues Images
17, The Detonators*, Live At The East, Black Market Music
18, Jeff Healey, Mess Of Blues, Ruf Records
19, Tab Benoit, Night Train To Nashville, Telarc
20, Duke Robillard, World Full Of Blues, Stony Plain Records
21, Doug Macleod, Where I Been, Black & Tan Records
22, Harry Manx & Friends, Live At The Glenn Gould Studio, Dog My Cat
Records
23, JW-Jones, Blueslisted, Northern Blues Music
24, Matt Walsh, Hard Luck, Raw Tone Records
25, Joe Moss Band, Maricela`s Smile, 212 Records

Regards,

Martin "Lester" Dunstan
presents JuzBlooz, Tuesdays 8.30pm on 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool,
Australia
Blues CDs for airplay (and related blues information) welcome.
Playlists reported to Living Blues Monthly Top 25, Blues-L, BluesOz,
Blues-DJ
Snail mail:  3 Chester Court, Warrnambool, Victoria  3280, AUSTRALIA
Notice:

contained in this email.