Best Show at the Chicago Blues Festival - Saturday, June 7, 2008!

No Name Available AmerBluesLegends@AOL.COM
Thu May 29 07:12:31 EDT 2008

Hello Blues Friends!

Mark your calendars.

We are proud to announce that the best show at/around this year's Chicago
Blues Festival is

The American Blues Legends Management Revue

including five amazing blues greats all on one stage!

Saturday night, June 7, 2008
at Reggie's Music Joint
2105 S. State Street, Chicago, IL.
(Only ten blocks south of the Chicago blues festival)
Cover Charge: Only $15

As a thank you for all you do, we have some free tickets for USA and
International festival talent buyers!

Please e-mail us or call 323-377-5291 for a reservation.

Also, please see the official flyer for full details by visiting:
www.myspace.com/AmericanBluesLegendsManagement

Here's the lineup!

9:00 pm - Cadillac Zack (blues guitarist / singer from Los Angeles)

10:00 pm - Eddie C. Campbell (Westside Chicago guitar genius)

10:45 pm - Elmore James, Jr. - (Son of the Legend has his CD release party
set for his JSP record "Daddy Gave Me The Blues".   CDs will be available for
only $15)

11:15 pm - "Little Arthur Duncan Get-Well-Soon" set with Taildragger

12:00 am - Byther Smith - (Slashing blues guitar God!)

1:00 am - to 2:30 am - American Blues Legends Allstar Jam Session with the
house band: Cadillac Zack (guitar), Rick Kreher (guitar), Scott Dirks (harp),
Twist Turner (drums), Pat McKeever (bass) and many special invited guests
including: Eddie Taylor, Jr., Charles Hayes aka The Delta Blues Hog and Pee Wee
Hayes, Martin Lang, Bob Corritore, LV Banks, Dona Oxford, Smilin' Bobby, Lacy
Gibson, Jesse Fortune, Jimmy Dawkins, Mud Morganfield, Larry Cox, Reginald Cooper
and others.

For booking of any of these artists, or other artists listed on our website,
please visit American Blues Legends management at:
www.myspace.com/AmericanBluesLegendsManagement

Finally, feel free to forward this email and attached flyer to all of your
blues loving friends!

Hope to see you there!
Peter Chase
Vice-President
American Blues Legends Management
"Saving the blues by promoting the living greats."
Office: 323-666-2177
Cell: 323-377-5291
Email: AmerBluesLegends@aol.com
Website: www.myspace.com/AmericanBluesLegendsManagement

Get
trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL
Food.