In Memory Of All Those Who Have Served

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Mon May 26 11:03:27 EDT 2008

God bless 'em, here's hoping that they stay safe & sound till they come back fome for good. At least Congress finally stood up last week and voted to over-ride the President's veto of Sen Webb's new GI Bill. What those guys are going through, and with multiple deployments--I say they deserve everything damn thing we can give them, and then some.   chuck