Sean Costello

Damon M. Ayala DME4music@aol.com
Sat May 24 15:16:24 EDT 2008

None of this stops people from wanting to know.  That's  unrealistic.  Fans
of any performer feel close to them, especially young  fans.  You are way off
on Cobain.  Fans gathered in large groups to  console each other and try to
make sense of it.

This is not to say I disagree with you, but it doesn't change the  reality.

In a message dated 5/24/2008 3:05:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,