Sean Costello

Damon M. Ayala DME4music@aol.com
Fri May 23 16:28:00 EDT 2008

He is a public figure, just on a smaller scale.

You'd be surprised how close people feel to the Blues artists out there,
especially the ones on the list.

As a musician, you have a totally different perspective, and I respect that.
Really.

Damon

In a message dated 5/23/2008 1:22:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,