Sean Costello

pat boyack pat@PATBOYACK.COM
Fri May 23 16:02:35 EDT 2008

Steve, my God, are you serious?

Let me lay it to ya this way; What if YOUR child dies and there are people who never knew him/her
or rather only talked to them once or twice who are wanting to know the details? What would you
do? Would you feel comfortable giving info about a close friend or family member to the public?

You have no rights in this matter and nether does the public.

Pat B
No cussing here folks.......