Sean Costello

E. Willett Unklegeo@msn.com
Fri May 23 13:39:45 EDT 2008

The fact is that Sean's death is a sad event.  It's always a sad occasion when a young person dies. I'm sure that some people want to know "Why" in a spiritual sense.  I can feel sympathy for these folk.  Others are just nosy.  They live vicariously through the lives of the famed.  To them I say.."Get-A-Life..of your own.
    George
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gregory Johnson<mailto:slimlively@hotmail.com>
  To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG<mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG>
  Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 1:25 PM
  Subject: Re: Sean Costello

  Everybody is curious of course. But my only reason for mentioning it is don't expect to ever hear the end result. Sean's mother posted a blog on his MySpace page yesterday, thanking everybody for their kindness and thoughts. But she did not offer any explanation either.

  Greg

  From: DME4music@aol.com<mailto:DME4music@aol.com>

  No one is saying that the family doesn't have the right to not disclose the cause of death or that the info is not protected.  But that doesn't stop people from wanting to know the cause. It's beyond our control.  There are no laws to stop the desire to know.

  Blues-L web site: http://www.netspace.org/~blues-l/<http://www.netspace.org/~blues-l/>
  Archives & web interface: http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html<http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html>
  NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc.   http://www.lsoft.com<http://www.lsoft.com/>