Post-Bluzapalozza Interview wih Tony Braunagel

Thom Myers thom_myers@sbbmail.com
Fri May 23 10:45:53 EDT 2008

Thom Myers

I'm Ready

M-W-F  ~  10:00 AM - Noon and 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM ~ Pacific Time

HYPERLINK "mailto:thom_myers@sbbmail.com"tmyers@theworldofblues.com

HYPERLINK "http://www.theworldofblues.com/"The World Of Blues

530/268-9166

We know this is a late notice ..but...tune today to
[url]www.TheWorldOfBlues.com [/url]for a....

POST-BLUZAPALOZZA INTERVIEW WITH TOUR MUSICAL DIRECTOR TONY BRAUNAGEL

Friday, May 23rd at 10:30 AM PT

Producers John Hahn and Steve Simon, in cooperation with Armed Forces
Entertainment, presented the Bluzapalozza Tour of world-class blues
musicians to troops in Kuwait and Iraq during the dates of April 2 thru 7.
Five performances were given by Janiva Magness, Bobby Rush, Billy Gibson and
a host of entertainers under the guidance of Musical Director Tony
Braunagel. We’ll be interviewing the multiple Grammy Award winner on Friday
May 23rd at 10:30 AM Pacific Time on ‘I’m Ready’ with your host Thom Myers.
Tune in and get Tony’s perspective on the hugely successful tour and the
ones planned for the future!

This interview will be recorded and replayed on the PM edition of ‘I’m
Ready’ at 6:30 PM PT May 23rd

Checked by AVG.
7:20 AM