Get A Free Download Of Our CD !

Tom admsol@prodigy.net
Fri May 23 10:22:44 EDT 2008

BUCK69 is currently entered in The Toledo Blade Battle Of The Bands.
We are trying to win a spot at The Andersons’ 25th Annual Northwest Ohio Rib-Off in Maumee, Ohio in August.

The winner gets to open for American Idol star Bo Bice, legenedary rocker Ted Nugent, or country-star Gary Alan.

So we need your vote to help get us there!

Go to the link listed below and register to vote.

To get a free download of our CD "When She Whispers Your Name" vote for us 100 times with a 4 or 5 rating.

http://battle.toledoblade.com/index.php/Register-to-Vote.html

Once you are registered to vote. Go to where it says THE BANDS and scroll down to POP/ROCK BANDS.

Scroll down just a little and you will see BUCK69. Vote your butt off...

If you already have a CD or don’t have time to vote 100 times, please take a second and vote at least once...

It’s all up to you, fans. Rate and rock us all the way to the big stage. BUCK69

Come back often and tell them who you think deserves to be the tops in Toledo,

and the BEST of the Blade’s Battles of the Bands!

Please e-mail me with any questions?

The band truly appreciates you taking time out of your busy schedules to help us out... TRC@prodigy.net

Peace & Love to all

Tommy C