Mississippi Marvel CD Now Available All Over the Damn Place

Jeff Konkel jeffkonkel@HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 20 14:16:31 EDT 2008

Hey, gang. Just a note to let everyone know that beginning today, the new
CD by the Mississippi Marvel is available from stores and online retailers
around the globe.

This wide-scale release falls on the heels of our limited release on the
Broke & Hungry Web site (http://www.brokeandhungryrecords.com).

While we always encourage folks to buy directly from our label, we also
understand that sometimes that's not possible . . . So, next time you're
surfing over to Amazon.com or walking into your local record store, be
sure to look for The World Must Never Know, the debut recordings of the 78-
year-old Mississippi Marvel, one of the wildest, rawest blues artists to
come down the pike in years.

Thanks as always for your support!

Cheers,
JK