PLAYLIST: "The South Side" 5-16-08 - KHUM Humboldt Co, CA

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sat May 17 02:48:26 EDT 2008

Playlist for “The South Side”  May 16, 2008
Blues and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday 7 to 10pm at khum.com
KHUM  104.3 and 104.7 FM  Humboldt Co, CA

It was so damn hot here the last couple days,
tonight's show was designated 'pants optional'

http://www.thesouthside.org
http://www.myspace.com/chaslewis
http://www.myspace.com/juniorparker

Artist | Track | Release | Label

7pm
Tom Principato ~ Bo Bo's Groove ~ Raising the Roof ~ Powerhouse
Luther "Guitar Junior" Johnson ~ Ain't Treatin' Me Right ~ Country Sugar
Papa ~ Bullseye
David Jacobs-Strain ~ Traveling Riverside Blues ~ Liar's Day ~ Ind
Huey "Piano" Smith ~ Rockin' Pneumonia ~ Louisiana Piano Rhythms ~ Tomato
Rusty Zinn & The Roadmasters ~ I Can Tell ~ Live ~ Bluebeat
Fontella Bass ~ Don't Mess Up a Good Thing ~ Chess Soul ~ Chess/MCA
Steve Guyger ~ Oh Red ~ Radio Blues ~ Severn
Omar Sharrif ~ Cold Feeling ~ The Raven ~ Arhollie
Legendary R & B Revue ~ I Feel That Old Feeling ~ Command Performance ~
Delta Groove
Pat Hare ~ I'm Gonna Murder My Baby ~ Sun ~ Rhino
Professor Longhair ~ Red Beans ~ Crawfish Fiesta ~ Alligator

8pm
Homemade Jamz ~ Jealous ~ Pay Me No Mind ~ Northern Blues
Marva Wright ~ Three Times ~ Do Right Woman ~ Shout!
James Harman ~ Alibi, Reason Why ~ Lonesome Moon Trance ~ Gulf Coast
Roy Rogers-Norton Buffalo ~ Under the Rug ~ Roots of Our Nature ~ Blind Pig
Bob Margolin ~ Maybe the Hippies Were Right ~ Blues & My Guitar ~ Alligator
Kenny Neal ~ Another Man's Cologne ~ Let Life Flow  ~ Blind Pig
Susan Tedeschi ~ Blues On a Holiday ~ Wait for Me ~ Tone-Cool
Mac Arnold ~ Wrong ~ Backbone & Gristle ~ Plantation #1
Lady Bianca ~ Should'na Made It So Good ~ Through a Woman's Eyes ~ Magic-O
T-Bone Walker ~ I Know Your Wig is Gone ~ Compete Capitol ~ Capitol
Sonny Boy Williamson II ~ I Don't Know ~ His Best ~ Chess/MCA

9pm
James Cotton ~ South Side Boogie ~ 3 Harp Boogie ~ Tomato
Son House ~ Government Fleet Blues ~ Delta Blues ~ Shout! Factory
Clarence Spady ~ Be Your Enough ~ Just Between Us ~ Severn
Curtis Salgado ~ More Love & Less Attitude ~ Soul Activated ~ Shanachie
Ron Thompson & His Resistors ~ 13 Women ~ Still Resisting ~ Poore Boy
T-Bear & the Dukes of Rhythm ~ Do You Think I'm Wrong ~ Let the Sweet Talk
Flow ~ Ind
RJ Mischo ~ Too Little Love ~ King of a Mighty Good Time ~ Challis
Howard Tate ~ Every Day I Have the Blues ~ Live! ~ Shout! Factory
Geoff Muldaur ~ Tears Came Rolling Down ~ Blues Boy ~ Bullseye
Andre Williams ~ Do It ~ Rib Tips & Pig Snoots ~ Soul-Tay-Shus

Mailing Address
The South Side
Chas Lewis
3432 N Street