Clarksdale - There's a devil in the White House

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Fri May 16 21:25:04 EDT 2008

Sorry, you didn't say what color he needed to be to qualify...I just offered up a blues guy who performs a song by that name. Just trying to help. I wonder if it is the same song (or do you need a specific shade in order to narrow that down too ;), or a completely different song?   chuck