Clarksdale - There's a devil in the White House

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Fri May 16 18:27:46 EDT 2008

Probably Willie Murphy, out of Minneapolis.

Here is his website:
http://www.williemurphy.net/

Here is a place where you can here the song in question (trk 1)
http://cdbaby.com/cd/cockroachpark

And here is a youtube clip of him doing "Rockin' The Boat," which it sounds like a deed he takes much pleasure in. My kind of cat!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46TEJt3sKww

chuck
http://thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com