EGO: blues column growth

Forcella, Domenic (Public Safety) ForcellaD@mail.ccsu.edu
Fri May 16 14:31:19 EDT 2008

My Blues Beat column is now running in ShoreView.  A paper as the name
would imply on the Connecticut shore, communities east of New Haven.
They have a 60,000 circulation and the it's a weekend product, wildly
popular, I am told.  The Editor seems happy with it.
Add that to the 4 dailies and the sometimes home delivery weeklies and
the audience grows.  Let's hope the readers get out to shows and
concerts

Domenic Forcella, Blues Beat
The Herald
One Herald Square
New Britain, CT  06050
Blues Beat appears each week in 4 daily papers covering the following
cities and surrounding areas: New Britain, Middletown, Bristol,
Torrington.