Bamboo Room Goes Dark..

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Wed May 14 19:59:44 EDT 2008

Not that it took a crystal ball to predict, but if anyone is interested they can do search on two posts that I wrote. One in Feb 2007 where the subject line read "the likely cause for the dissipating blues scene," and one in Jan of '08
w/ the subject line of "my advice to blues musicians and club owners", where both warned that there was a stormy outlook ahead, to prepare ahead of time, as the entertainment industry would be among the first collateral damage incurred. Those were posted before the most recent dramatic increases in fuel costs--they have only compounded the problems.</understatement of the yr>.
chuck