the name "McKinley"

Chuck Winans chuckone@sbcglobal.net
Wed May 14 14:41:11 EDT 2008

I wouldn't mind having a couple of McKinleys in my wallet, either, even though the $500 bill hasn't been printed since 1945 and circulation of the same was discontinued by executive order of Richard Nixon in 1969, as a means of combating organized crime.

  Thus, any $500 bill in my wallet wouldn't be worth the paper it's printed on!

  Chuck Winans
  Chicago, Illinois

St John <defrosterz@yahoo.com> wrote:
  nice that folks name children after Muddy....very blues relevant....
"jus' keepin' the blues alive"......!!!!
myself?...I'd just as soon have a coupla "McKinleys" in my wallet at this time.....
anybody else?
thanx you very much.......

~the DEFROSTERZ blues band~

www.thebluesuniverse.com