In Time Of War, Who Wins ? / Swamp Dogg

c.n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 12 22:47:39 EDT 2008

As I have opined before, the more topical and timely the music becomes--the
better chance it has to become something other than quaint window dressing
in the eyes/ears of the masses (or at least the listeners who happen upon
it, as happened w/ folk in the late 50s and 60s).

With that said, here is the one and only SWAMP DOGG doing his part.
http://tinyurl.com/6xcg6w

Far be it from me to suggest to anyone who they should hire for festivals or
cruises, but this bunch IS at least saying something...that should be heard.

Btw, the band is tighter than an over-wound Timex, but I don't know about
that guitar player...maybe he was just having an off night, or the mic
wasn't in the right place in relation to the amp, or the mix was odd...or
something.
chuck