NBC: cheap security

c.n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Sun May 11 06:53:40 EDT 2008

Face it, when it comes to bad guys--the best way to beat them is too out
think them (here, let me help out aka beat to the punch, all the macho men
who'll want to take this opportunity to tell us all how they've got a Colt
45 or dad's old Baretta that will do a much better job, gotcha hoss).

For the rest of us who realize that we may not always be around locked &
loaded, with our finger on the trigger, this is a blog entry for those
folks...who might be worried about their loved ones out on a walk, what
might happen when you and the family go out of town for the weekend, about
the bad guys finding your piggy bank or noticing that you don't have a home
or auto security system. http://tinyurl.com/6qecht
chuck