[Playlist] Eli's Blues on Radio 88FM Israel, Sunday, May 4th, 2008

Eli Marcus emisme@013.net
Sun May 11 02:57:54 EDT 2008

Eli's Blues on Radio 88FM, Israel, Sunday, May 4th, 2008, 21:00-22:00

Tonight's show opened with a dedication to the recently departed Sean
Costello,
a great young talent who left us much too son, may he rest in peace.
New recordings featured on this show by Amos Garrett, David Honeyboy
Edwards,
Lil' Cliff and the Cliffhangers, Jeff Healey, Paul Orta, and Jo'Buddy

1. Sean Costello, Don't Pass Me By, from "Sean Costello", Tone Cool Records
2. Sean Costello, No Half Steppin', from "Sean Costello", Tone Cool
Records
3. David Honeyboy Edwards, Maxwell St. Shuffle, from "Roamin' and
Ramblin ",
Earwig
4. Lil' Cliff and the Cliffhangers, Gospel of the Blues, from "God Bless
Women",
Shankbone Records
5. Lil' Cliff and the Cliffhangers, My Last Meal, from "God Bless Women",
Shankbone Records
6. David Honeyboy Edwards, Boogie Rambler, from "Roamin' and Ramblin ",
Earwig
7. Yood (Israel), My People (Ha Am Sheli), demo recording
8. Mainly Jazz (Israel), How Blue Can You Get, live recording
9. Amos Garrett (Canada) , Lost Mind, from "Get Way Back", Stony Plain
10. Paul Orta & Tonky De La Pena, Bring It On Home, from "Pawn Shop Blues",
Great-Recordings
11. Jo'Buddy and Down Home King III (Finland), Howlin' THese Blues, from
"WHole
Lotta Things To Do", Ram-Bam Records
12. Jeff Healey, How Blue Can You Get, from "Mess of Blues", Ruf Records

previous playlists can be seen at:
http://www.elimarcus.com/ElisBluesRadio.html

Radio 88 FM is looking for Blues recordings of all kinds,
and in particular recordings featuring woman artists.
If you would like to send materials, please contact me: Eli Marcus
emisme@013.net

Postal address:

Eli Marcus
Bluesman Productions