any good blues songs for mothers ?

Patrick Morris pdvmorris@btinternet.com
Sat May 10 18:30:08 EDT 2008

There is the one that goes, "Up against the wall redneck mother..."  and "M is for the mudflaps on my pickup..." but it's not a Blues tune, really.
  Cheers
  Patrick (restless, ill and unable to sleep in saff London -- Bob Harris on the mojo box)

Kevin Kiley <kkiley@COMCAST.NET> wrote:
  Mother- John Lennon
Mother-Ray Charles
Mother's Advice-Joe Tex
Mother's Lament-Cream
A Mother's Love- Earl King or The Meters
Mama You Been On My Mind- Bob Dylan/Rod Stewart
Mama's Got A Good Thing- Laura Lee
Mama, Mama Dear - Solomon Burke
Mama Didn't Teach Me That Way-Archie Bell & The Drells
Mama Soul -The Soul Survivors
Mama Said - Quiet Elegance
Mama Get Yourself Together - Baby Huey & The Babysitters
Mama Take Me Home - Charlie Rich
Mama Tried - Merle Haggard

NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc. http://www.lsoft.com

  "Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth."    - Roberto Clemente
  "...Possibilities exploding, you can change things if you want..."    - The Mekons