PLAYLIST: 'JuzBlooz' 3WAY-FM, Warrnambool, Australia - 22nd & 29th April

Martin Dunstan Martin.Dunstan@dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu May 8 21:40:46 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
22nd April 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label

Earl Thomas, I Sing The Blues, Blue . . . Not Blues, In Discreet Inc.
Albert Castiglia, He's Got The Whiskey, These Are The Days, Blues Leaf
Records
Corey Harris, King Cotton, Vu-Du Menz, Alligator Records
Eddie Clearwater, Came Up The Hard Way, West Side Strut, Alligator Records
Eddie Clearwater, They Call Me The Chief, West Side Strut, Alligator
Records
Pete Cornelius and the DeVilles*, Dirty Little Mama, Suburban Hell,
Independent
Big Daddy 'O', Ain't Gonna Worry, What You Gotta Go Through, Rabadash
Records
Big Daddy 'O', Sixteen Tons, What You Gotta Go Through, Rabadash Records
Bobby Bryan, The Devil's Playground, Stranger Blues, Kalibob Music
Collard Greens and Gravy*, Devil In The Woodpile, Devil In The Woodpile,
Black Market Music
Skip James, Devil Got My Woman, Blues From The Delta, Vanguard Records
Paul deLay Band, So Near, Heavy Rotation, Evidence Music
Paul deLay Band, Wealthy Man, Heavy Rotation, Evidence Music
The Delgado Brothers, Finally Home, Let's Get Back, Mocombo Records
Rich delGrosso, Can't Be Satisfied, Get Your Nose Outta My Mizness!,
Mandolin Blues
Carlos del Junco, Blues With A Feeling, Blues Mongrel, Northern Blues
Records
Carlos del Junco, Run Me Down, Blues Mongrel, Northern Blues Records
Steve Guyger, Lookie Here, Radio Blues, Severn Records
James Harman, Crapshoot, Takin' Chances, Cannonball Records
Billy Gibson Band, Love Everybody, Live At Rum Boogie Café, Daddy-O
Records
Walter Horton, Two Old Maids, Shuffle and Swing, Blues Collection
Walter Horton, Walter's Jump, Shuffle and Swing, Blues Collection

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
29th April 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label

Earl Thomas, I Sing The Blues, Blue . . . Not Blues, In Discreet Inc.
Watermelon Slim and the Workers, The Wheel Man, The Wheel Man, Northern
Blues Music
Watermelon Slim and the Workers, I've Got News, The Wheel Man, Northern
Blues Music
Dan Mahar, Ruthless, Long Stone's Throw, White Smoke Records
The Detonators, Second In Charge, Top Night Out, Balck Market Music
Elana James, Twenty-Four Hours A Day, Elana James, Shock Records
Charlie wood and the New Memphis Underground, Too Much Is Not Enough,
Charlie Wood and the New Memphis Underground, Daddy-O Records
Tab Benoit with Louisiana's Leroux, Shelter Me, Power of the Ponchartrain,

Telarc
Sunnyland Slim, Recession Blues, Chicago Ain't Nothin' But A Blues Band,
Delmark Records
Eddy Clearwater, A-Minor Cha Cha, Chicago Ain't Nothin' But A Blues Band,
Delmark Records
George & His House Rockers, You Know You Don't Love Me, Chicago Ain't
Nothin' But A Blues Band, Delmark Records
Lightning Sam, All Your Love, All Your Love, Blues Collection
Janiva Magness, Everything Gonna Be Alright, Bury Him At The Crossroads,
Northern Blues Music
Janiva Magness, A Woman Knows, Bury Him At The Crossroads, Northern Blues
Music
Janiva Magness, Wasn't That Enough, Bury Him At The Crossroads, Northern
Blues Music
Colin Linden, Easin' Back To Tennessee, Easin' Back To Tennessee, True
North Records
Sleepy John Estes, Everybody Oughta Make A Change, Drop Down Mama, Blues
Collection
Tim Williams, Drop Down Mama, Evenings Among Friends, Cayuse
Tim Williams, Slide Guitar Rag, Evenings Among Friends, Cayuse
Tim Williams, No Expectations, Evenings Among Friends, Cayuse
C.W. Stoneking, Way Out In The World, King Hokum, Low Transit Industries
C.W. Stoneking, Don't Go Dancin' Down The Darktown Strutters Ball, King
Hokum, Low Transit Industries
C.W. Stoneking, She's A Bread Baker, King Hokum, Low Transit Industries
Sarah Ayers Band, Red Dress, 3am Epiphany, Independent
Ana Popovic, You Don't Move Me, Still Making History, ElectoGrove
Alex Wilson, Rockinitis, Tell Me Why, Rathskellar Records
Alex Wilson, I Wish I Had My Baby Back, Tell Me Why, Rathskellar Records
Bobby Bryan, Stranger Blues, Indpendent

Regards,

Martin "Lester" Dunstan
presents JuzBlooz, Tuesdays 8.30pm on 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool,
Australia
Blues CDs for airplay (and related blues information) welcome.
Playlists reported to Living Blues Monthly Top 25, Blues-L, BluesOz,
Blues-DJ
Snail mail:  3 Chester Court, Warrnambool, Victoria  3280, AUSTRALIA
Notice:

contained in this email.