PLAYLIST: 'JuzBlooz' 3WAY-FM, Warrnambool, Australia - 1st, 8th & 15th April

Martin Dunstan Martin.Dunstan@dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu May 8 21:39:14 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
1st April 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label

Earl Thomas, I Sing The Blues, Blue . . . Not Blues, In Discreet Inc.
Albert Castiglia, Bad Year Blues, These Are The Days, Blues leaf Records
Moreland & Arbuckle, Tell Me Why, 1861, Northern Blues Music
Lee `Shot` Williams, It`s Friday (Time To Get Paid), Shot From The Soul,
CDS Records
Mighty Mike Schermer, I`ll Be Glad, Right Hand Man, Fine Dog Records
Big Daddy `O`, Don`t Worry `Bout It Baby, What You Gotta Go Through,
Rabadash Records
Slim Pickens & Doctor Baz*, Who Cares, Cactus, Independent
Black River Bluesman & The Croaking Lizard, You Can`t Sit Here, Rat Bone,
Geyer
David `Honeyboy` Edwards, Crawlin` Kingsnake, Roamin` and Ramblin`, Earwig

Music
David `Honeyboy` Edwards, The Army Blues, Roamin` and Ramblin`, Earwig
Music
Johnny Farmer (Organized noize Remix), Death Letter, Blues Lounge,
Putumayo World Music
Pura Fe, Summertime, Hold The Rain, Music Maker Relief Foundation
Carolina Chocolate Drops, Starry Crown, Dona Got A Ramblin Mind, Music
Maker Relief Foundation
Perch Creek Family Jugband*, Tear My Stillhouse Down, Big House Blues,
Independent
Samuel James, Sugar Smallhouse Heads For The Hills, Songs Famed For Sorrow

and Joy, Northern Blues Music
Markus James, All That You Can`t Keep, Shakesin Violin, Firenze Records
Justin Adams and Juldeh Camara, Ya Ta Kaaya, Soul Science, The Planet
Company
Bonnie Raitt with Habib Koite, Back Around, Blues Around The World,
Putumayo World Music
Dicky Williams & the Ken Massey Group, It Ain`t Over `Til I Win, I``m Back

Again, CDS Records
Michael Packer Blues Band, Born Under A Bad Sign, Live At Lucille`s - New
York City, Iris Music Group
Eddy `The Chief` Clearwater, A Good Leavin` Alone, West Side Strut,
Alligator Records
Smokin` Joe Kubek & Bnois King, Don`t Lose My Number, Blood Brothers,
Alligator Records
Eric Bibb, Deep In My Soul, Get On Board, Telarc Blues
Mike Morgan and The Crawl, Okie Dokie Stomp, Stronger Every Day, Severn
Records
Mike Morgan and The Crawl, All Night Long, Stronger Every Day, Severn
Records

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
8th April 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label

Earl Thomas, I Sing The Blues, Blue . . . Not Blues, In Discreet Inc.
Watermelon Slim & The Workers, Hard Times, Watermelon Slim & The Workers,
Northern Blues Music
Moreland & Arbuckle, Gonna Send You Back To Georgia, 1861, Northern Blues
Music
Smokin` Joe Kubek & Bnois King, Don`t Lose My Number, Blood Brothers,
Alligator Records
Bobby Bryan, Stranger Blues, Stranger Blues, Indpendent
Slim Pickens & Doctor Baz*, Big Rock Candy Mountain, Cactus, Independent
Perch Creek Family Jugband*, Tear My Stillhouse Down, Big House Blues,
Independent
Carolina Chocolate Drops, Tom Dula, Dona Got A Ramblin Mind, Music Maker
Relief Foundation
Eric Bibb, Conversation, Get On Board, Telarc Blues
Pura Fe, A Love Like Mine, Hold The Rain, Music Maker Relief Foundation
Dicky Williams & the Ken Massey Group, Lovin` One Woman At A Time, I``m
Back Again, CDS Records
Michael Packer Blues Band, The Same Thing, Live At Lucille`s - New York
City, Iris Music Group
Steve Guyger, You`re So Fine, Radio Blues, Severn Records
Black River Bluesman & The Croaking Lizard, Croaking Lizard, Rat Bone,
Geyer
Paul Jones, Goin` Back Home, Not The Same Old Blues Crap II, Fat Possum
Records
Mighty Mike Schermer, That`s What I Love About The Blues, Right Hand Man,
Fine Dog Records
David `Honeyboy` Edwards, Apron Strings, Roamin` and Ramblin`, Earwig
Music
David `Honeyboy` Edwards, Shufflin` The Blues Conversation, Roamin` and
Ramblin`, Earwig Music
David `Honeyboy` Edwards, Jump Out, Roamin` and Ramblin`, Earwig Music
Markus James, Are You Ready (Mississippi Daze), Snakesin Violin, Firenze
Records
R.L. Burnside, Dust My Broom, Raw Electric 1979-1980, Inside Sounds
Samuel James, The `Here Comes Nina` Country Ragtime Surprise, Songs Famed
For Sorrow and Joy, Northern Blues Music
Mike Morgan and The Crawl, Okie Dokie Stomp, Stronger Every Day, Severn
Records
Albert Castiglia, Night Time Is The Right Time, These Are The Days, Blues
leaf Records
Eddy `The Chief` Clearwater, Hypnotized, West Side Strut, Alligator
Records
Big Daddy `O`, Sixteen Tons, What You Gotta Go Through, Rabadash Records
Perry Weber & The DeVilles, Gimmie Back What I Bought Ya`, Savage Beauty,
Stumpy Dog Records

PLAYLIST        `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia
15th April 2008

Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label

Earl Thomas, I Sing The Blues, Blue . . . Not Blues, In Discreet Inc.
The Love Dogs, Baby`s Got A Secret, Live And On Fire, T-Ray Records
The Soul Of John Black, Down In The Hole, The Good Girl Blues, Yellow Dog
Records
The Soul Of John Black, The Moon Blues, The Good Girl Blues, Yellow Dog
Records
Collard Greens and Gravy*, No Love, Devil In The Woodpile, Black Market
Music
Moreland & Arbuckle, Tell Me Why, 1861, Northern Blues Music
John-Alex Mason, Locomotive, Town And Country, Naked Jaybird Music
Mary Flower, Maplewood, Instrumental Breakdown, Yellow Dog Records
Carolina Chocolate Drops, Sally Ann, Dona Got A Ramblin Mind, Music Maker
Relief Foundation
Tim Williams, (Her And Me) We Got A Thing, Songster, Musicianer, Music
Physicianer, Cayuse
Tim Williams, Shake `Em On Down, Songster, Musicianer, Music Physicianer,
Cayuse
Eric Clapton, Sweet Home Chicago, Sessions for Robert J., Reprise Records
T-Bone Walker, Stormy Monday, Stormy Monday Blues, Blues Collection
The Commitments, Mustang Sally, Soul Revival, Dino Music
Tom Principato, They Called For Stormy Monday (But Mustang Sally Is Just
As Bad), Raising The Roof!, Powerhouse Records
Tom Principato, Lock And Key, Raising The Roof!, Powerhouse Records
Eric Bibb, The Promised Land, Get On Board, Telarc Blues
Mavis Staples, On My Way, We`ll Never Turn Back, Anti Records
The Blind Boys of Alabama, Free At Last, Down In New Orleans, Proper
Records
Eden Brent, Fried Chicken, Mississippi Number One, Yellow Dog Records
Eden Brent, Why Don`t You Do Right, Mississippi Number One, Yellow Dog
Records
Steve Guyger, Oh Red, Radio Blues, Severn Records
Willie Salomon, Country Boy, Just In Time, Acoustic Music Records
Samuel James, Sunrise Blues, Songs Famed For Sorrow and Joy, Northern
Blues Music
Mike Morgan and The Crawl, You`re The One (I`ll Miss The Most), Stronger
Every Day, Severn Records
Jimi Hocking", Big Garage, Blue Mandolin, Black Market Music
Jimi Hocking", Shooting Stars In My Backyard, Blue Mandolin, Black Market
Music

Regards,

Martin "Lester" Dunstan
presents JuzBlooz, Tuesdays 8.30pm on 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool,
Australia
Blues CDs for airplay (and related blues information) welcome.
Playlists reported to Living Blues Monthly Top 25, Blues-L, BluesOz,
Blues-DJ
Snail mail:  3 Chester Court, Warrnambool, Victoria  3280, AUSTRALIA

Notice:

contained in this email.