PLAYLIST: "The South Side" 5-2-08 - KHUM Humboldt Co, CA

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Wed May 7 18:45:53 EDT 2008

Playlist for "The South Side"  5-2-08
Blues and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM - Humboldt County, CA
Streaming Live Friday 7-10pm Pacific

http://www.thesouthside.org
http://www.myspace.com/chaslewis

Artist ~ Track ~ Release ~ Label

7pm
Little Sonny ~ Memphis B-K ~ Black & Blue ~ Stax
JW Jones ~ Bogart Bounces Again ~ Bluelisted ~ Northern Blues
Shakura S'Aida ~ One Monkey Don't Stop the Show ~ Blueprint ~ Ind
Lil' Son Jackson ~ No Money, No Love ~ Rockin' & Rollin' Vol 1 ~ Document
LA Blues Alliance ~ Storm of Worry ~ What a Life ~ Babyree
The Ikettes ~ I'm Blue ~ Beg, Scream & Shout Vol 3 ~ Rhino
Levon Helm & RCO All-Stars ~ Rain Down Tears ~ RCO All-Stars ~ Raven
Howlin' Wolf ~ Shake for Me ~ His Best ~ Chess
Marcia Ball ~ Watermelon Time ~ Peace, Love & BBQ ~ Alligator
The Martinis ~ Hung Over ~ It Came From Memphis ~ Upstart
Dennis Gruenling ~ My Little Machine ~ I Just Keep Lovin' Him ~ Backbender
David Jacobs-Strain ~ Write Me a Few Short Lines ~ Liar's Day ~ Ind
JB Hutto ~ Hip Shakin ~ Live at the Shaboo Inn ~ Last Call

8pm
Peg Leg Sam ~ Poor Boy ~ Early in the Morning ~ Carazong
Gary Allegretto ~ Four Days Late ~ Many Shades of Blue ~ Big Fiore
Don Gardner & Dee Dee Ford ~ Don't You Worry ~ I'll Just Keep On Lovin' You
~ Charly
Paul deLay Band ~ Can't We Just Shoot Your Husband ~ Last of the Best ~ Criminal
Mike Bloomfield ~ It Takes a Lot to Laugh ~ Super Session ~ Columbia
Thorbjørn Risager ~ Here I Am ~ Here I Am ~ Cope
Albert King ~ Phone Booth ~ I'm In a Phone Booth, Baby ~ Stax
The Mannish Boys ~ Searchin' Blues ~ Lowdown Feelin' ~ Delta Groove
Esther Phillips ~ Wild Child ~ Early Soul ~ Acrobat
Al Basile ~ Daddy Got a Problem ~ The Tinge ~ Sweetspot
Ruth Brown ~ Tell Me Who ~ Any Woman's Blues ~ Rounder

9pm
Kenny Neal ~ Blues, Leave Me Alone ~ Let Life Flow ~ Blind Pig
Big Bill Broonzy ~ Key to the Highway ~ Vol 11 1940-42 ~ Document
Nathan James & Ben Hernandez ~ My Special Rider ~ Hollerin' ~ Sacred Cat
Pops Staples ~ Tryin' Time ~ The Stax Blues Brothers ~ Stax
Clarence Spady ~ Enough of You ~ Just Between Us ~ Severn
Fiona Boyes ~ You Gonna Miss Me ~ Lucky 13 ~ Yellow Dog
Tab Benoit ~ Fever for the Bayou ~ Night Train to Nashville ~ Telarc
Freddie King ~ Going Down ~ Live at the Texas Opera House ~ Rhino
Amos Garrett ~ My Jug & I ~ Get Way Back ~ Stony Plain
Albert King ~ I've Made Nights by Myself ~ Thurs Night in SF ~ Stax
Muddy Waters ~ I Feel So Good ~ His Best 1956-64 ~ Chess/MCA
John Nemeth ~ Blues Hit Big Town ~ Magic Touch ~ Blind Pig
Bob & Earl ~ Harlem Shuffle ~ Blues & Soul Sensations ~ Sessions

Mailing Address
The South Side
Chas Lewis
3432 N Street